Friday, July 29, 2005

I am at DefCon. Feeling all wierd and disoriented. Not sure how much of it is lack of sleep and how much it is being here at this thing. It would be a lot different if I had some other haXor friends that could have come. I feel a little out of place because I have not really ever dealt with computer security. I have all of these pursuits I would like to follow, but never enough time. I seem to spend all my time doing things, but I feel like I am not getting things done. I need a better memory (not just retention, but organization too). I feel like I lose so much day to day. I want to spend the time on neural networks, just to understand how they work. I want to spend the time to try some known rootkits. Some known buffer overflows. I need more time dammnit!

No comments: