Saturday, January 29, 2005

I don't know if I want to go to sleep... I wouldn't wake up until much later... Not like I have plans this weekend... Other than two homework assignments, a paper outline, work for John and preparation for the meeting on Monday. One of the homework assignments is almost done... The other I have not received the book for.... Have to borrow someone's on Monday. So really all I should worry about is the the paper abstract and work for John. I guess I am less worried about sleeping and missing the day now.... I was going to stay up for the PO to open, but I just looked it up and the UAF branch isn't open on Saturday. I can at least go check the box... I think... I assume Signer's hall is open. I think I will go check it out then go to my room and crash for a bit... But "Ferris Beuler's Day Off" is on...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

stop working for John! work for ThatMonkey!